Hemel Hempstead Dayhab – Drug & Alcohol Addiction Outpatient Treatment
Dayhab: Hemel Hempstead Based Rehab at the Farm
If you live in Hemel Hempstead and need help recovering from an addiction – then dayhab at the Farm could be for you. Many people are put-off the idea of recovery from alcohol addiction simply because of the long periods of time they need to seclude themselves in rehab clinics. When you use a dayhab centre you bypass this,
The Farm provides the UK’s first leading Dayhab Centre, allowing Hemel Hempstead residents to seek recovery from drug addiction, substance abuse, or emotional disorders. You do not need to stay overnight and can be treated as an outpatient. This means you are free to raise your children, hold down your high-powered job, or otherwise continue with your life as normal… All while you are seeking treatment for addiction.
The types of services we can provide include:
- Help with drug and alcohol recovery – we provide a safe space to share, work through therapies, and peer support all focused towards recovery.
- Treatment for emotional disorders – our deep-rooted counselling sessions can help get to the heart of the matter on an emotional level.
- Dealing with dependency disorders – we provide counselling and therapies to help you break free.
- Substance abuse recovery – whether you are addicted to narcotic drugs, prescription painkillers, alcohol – we can help.
- Psychological addictions – if you need help fighting a gambling addiction, quitting reckless sex, or dealing with kleptomania – we are here for you.
Before we go any further: those that need urgent help can call us straight away. The Farm can be reached on 0203 960 8689. A phone call may be all it takes to get you started on the path to recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Dayhab in Hemel Hempstead
We offer intensive, 28 dayhab programs, and a Stable Living program for those who have already recovered and just need a boost. We offer these services through our Radlett based dayhab clinic. This leaves us perfectly situated to receive clients from the greater Hertfordshire area, including Hemel Hempstead.
Although both the NHS and Hertfordshire county council offer advice and guidance on drug abuse; you will find much better, more tailored care at the Farm. Those living in Hemel Hempstead have a comparatively easy time of things when it comes to drug crimes. Throughout 2019 there were less than thirty drug related crimes per month in this constituency[i]. This is less than the national average… and yet still higher than it should be.
The Hemel Today reported that youngsters in the area committed more than 150 drug crimes between 2018 and 2019. This shocking figure comes as police fight local drug gangs, who are reportedly filling the area with harmful drugs. Alarmingly, these crimes were committed by those between the ages of 10 and 17.
In March of 2019 even international newspapers were taking note of the worrying child drug crime stats in Hemel Hempstead. The Guardian reported on ‘drug lines’. These are criminal operations run throughout England by drug gangs. The aim of these lines is to funnel drugs out of London and into the smaller areas. Worse… they are kidnapping children to do it.
While we at the Farm can’t stop this terrible practise; we can help those facing drug addiction to overcome their problems. We can aid recovery. If you need help to get off drugs then call us today, on 0203 960 8689.
Addictions, Rehabilitation and Recovering on Your Terms
You have the greatest chances of recovering from drug or alcohol addiction if you are not facing things alone. When you choose to go into rehab it is because you have chosen to recover – but if you want to get help without checking in full time then we have the answer.
To have the best chances of recovering from an addiction you need determination, time, and support[ii]. For some, the support is the hardest to find. They may want to get off drugs but may be new to Hemel Hempstead. They might not know anyone. If this sounds like you then get in touch. Our highly skilled staff are on-hand and ready to take your call. We can be your support if you have the time and determination it requires to get off alcohol.
The Benefits of Dayhab in Hemel Hempstead
The beauty of a dayhab centre in Hemel Hempstead is that it brings all the benefits of fulltime, residential rehab – but that clients can leave any time they like. This means you can hold down your responsibilities while still recovering from addiction – all as an outpatient. Since dayhab also supports those suffering from emotional disorders you can be sure of the very best in psychotherapy, too.
There are other benefits of outpatient rehab, such as what you find here at the Farm. Some of these include:
- Outpatient dayhab provides effective peer support through group therapies, helping you build a network of your own.
- Dayhab provides a place you can turn to for help, out of hours, without being ‘checked in’.
- The Farm offers patient assessments when you first contact us. We will then be able to tailor the care you need, matching your needs with our array of services.
- Dayhab can provide intense emotional therapies, helping a range of disorders.
- The Farm is local to the Hertfordshire area, specifically able to help those located in Hemel Hempstead.
- Going to Dayhab means you do not need to interrupt your studies, career, or family.
- There is no ‘releasing you back into real life’ all at once. You will learn life skills to help you cope with addiction in the real world – right from the very beginning.
- Dayhab is an excellent intermediary – if you have just completed time in a residential facility then dayhab lets you transition back into your life, without worrying about regression.
- You can build your confidence in yourself back up using dayhab therapies and treatments. This is almost impossible to do alone.
For those who do not have an addiction, dayhab centres are also of use. They help addicts in the community recover, getting them back to a place where they can contribute. Dayhab also provides support for friends and families of addicts. An important step in any recovery.
Do You Have an Addiction?
Do you live in Hemel Hempstead? Do you suspect you may have an addiction? Do you have an emotional disorder but don’t want to be ‘locked away’ to get help for it? Then the Farm dayhab centre is ideal for you.
If you suspect you have an addiction but aren’t sure; we can assess you and find out for sure. Some of the most common signs and symptoms of addiction include:
- A lack of control when it comes to your substance of choice, or with your behaviour in physical addictions like gambling or sex.
- An inability to recognise the risks involved in continuing with your pursuit of this substance or activity.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking the substance or avoid the activity. Withdrawal signs include shivering, an inability to think straight, nausea and even vomiting. For strong narcotic addictions, such as heroin addiction, these symptoms can be unbearable.
- A decrease in socialising in order to take part in the addictive behaviour.
You can read more about recognising an addiction via Healthline. In the meantime, you can contact the Farm if you live in Hemel Hempstead and need help. Fight addiction and emotional disorders with our help and contact us today. You can also call the Farm dayhab centre on 0203 960 8689.
The Farm’s Rural Dayhab Care Clinic in Hertfordshire Makes Recovery Possible!
Our rural dayhab clinic has been designed to make recovery possible for everyone. With a particular focus on intensive therapies and emotion based treatments, we are able to help recovery, from the roots up.
If you are desperate to get off alcohol or drugs you can check into our 28 Dayhab program. This month long experience includes one-on-one counselling sessions, group therapy, assistance for your loved ones, and a full year’s worth of after care. The range of therapies included in this program allows you to free yourself from your substance abuse problems without checking in full time.
If you are already free of your addiction and need a ‘top-up’, or if you are concerned you need extra support to conquer emotional problems, then our ‘Stable Living’ program may be just what you need. This course includes similar support through the tough times, allowing you to avoid regressing into old habits.
The Stable Living program is an excellent course for those that have just left full time residential rehab, that want to transition back into ‘normal life’. It provides enough support to get you back on your own two feet again, giving you the full 12 months’ worth of after care, should you need it.
We do not provide detox from alcohol or drug dependencies in our Radlett clinic. However, we have a partnership with Help 4 Addiction, who can refer you to a drug detox centre near you. For all other care to recover in Hemel Hempstead you can trust the Farm. Your local, rural, thoroughly effective dayhab centre.