Cheshunt Dayhab – Drug & Alcohol Addiction Outpatient Treatment
Rural Dayhab for Cheshunt Residents
The Farm: Dayhab for Recovery, when Rehab isn’t Possible
Here at the Farm, we focus on providing high-end, upmarket dayhab facilities for the residents of Hertfordshire. Throughout Cheshunt and the surrounding areas, there are many among us who want to recover from an emotional dependency – but don’t have the tools they need to pull themselves out of that downward spiral. The Farm wants to help you with that when you decide it is time to get off alcohol or drugs.
The types of problems the Farm helps with include:
- Emotional Disorders – our range of intense therapies mean that we can treat the broadest range of emotional disorders out of all dayhab centres near Cheshunt.
- Addictions – whether you are addicted to narcotic drugs or are suffering from an addiction to alcohol; our therapies will help you recover.
- Dependencies – we can aid you if you have a physical addiction or if you have a psychological one. There is no need to seek additional therapies when you get off gambling with the Farm.
- Transition Periods – if you have just come out of residential rehab and want to transition more gently back into real life, you can be seen as an outpatient at the Farm.
- Mental Health Problems – here at the Farm we have a wonderful, highly trained psychological team capable of providing the very best in care.
- Family Rehab/Dayhab Counselling – our counselling service extends to the family of our clients. We understand that supporting someone through dayhab can be stressful, so each of our programs includes tailored family sessions to help you cement your relationships.
Before we go any further, we like all our potential customers to know that t hey can call us anytime – but particularly if you feel you need urgent care. We can be reached on 0203 960 8689 if you feel that you are ready to recover. Full telephone support is also available with our 28 Dayhab program, which we will cover in a moment. In the meantime you can call us for free, impartial advice, or contact us through our website.
Drugs and Alcohol in Cheshunt
You may think that drugs, alcohol, and other addictions aren’t that big of a problem in Cheshunt – but you’d be wrong. According to Statista, more than 32% of all English residents have gambled in the last week… but the figures are even worse for drug addiction and substance misuse.
Recent drugs raids in Cheshunt have seen Hertfordshire Police score some class As. This raid was a hot topic in the Hertfordshire Mercury[i], who cite an imitation firearm and large combat knife were also found. Between 2018 and 2019 the Police recorded 12[ii] drug related crimes in East Cheshunt. This is considerably lower than the national average – but is still worrying for any resident. Nobody wants to think that there are drug dealers on the doorstep. Unfortunately; there are.
Things were worse in West Cheshunt, apparently a far more dangerous place to stay. With 84 drug crimes in the last year, it is clear that there are gangs operating in this area. We appreciate that not all addicts go on to commit drug related crimes; but we do think it is an apt measurement of how ‘high-risk’ an area is for addiction. The presence of drug crimes indicates the presence of drugs. The presence of drugs means that there will always be demand from those who are hooked.
If you think it is time to get off drugs in Cheshunt then contact us today. We are ready and waiting to help you overcome addiction and lead a normal life.
Medical Accreditations at the Farm
Here at the Farm, we have along list of memberships that prove we are the best option for outpatient dayhab in Cheshunt. We are HCPC Registered, meaning we have met their strict standards to be listed as a medical establishment to be trusted. We are also proudly registered members of the British Psychological Society; proving how dedicated we are to your recovery from addiction.
We are members of the General Medical Council, UKCP, and RC Psych, all of which prove our outstanding service level. The Farm have also been featured in Forbes, the Guardian, and Sky News. In 2018 we were the proud winners of the Hertfordshire Care Awards… and we seek only to improve upon our already exemplary service in the coming years.
The Benefits of Dayhab in Cheshunt
The Farm is a rural dayhab clinic based outside of Cheshunt, in Radlett. Our centre provides all types of therapies aimed at helping you get off alcohol or drugs. Besides being a walk-in, walk-out clinic, there are a number of other benefits to having a dayhab clinic in the area. Some of these are:
- Easing Transitions – we can ease the transition between rehab clinics and returning to normal.
- Local Service – getting treatment for emotional disorders on a local level is far easier than having to travel long distances for help.
- Free assessments – you can get a free assessment to see what kind of care you need, right in your local area!
- Giving Back – by staying inside the Cheshunt community we are able to provide tailored, high-end care for your residents. We like to think that clients always leave us a little better than they were when they found us.
- Outpatient treatments – if you are worried about the residential aspects of rehab then don’t be. Here at the Farm you can receive the same care, without having to stay the night.
- Keep up Commitments – if you have been putting off recovery because you have a full-time job, or are otherwise committed, then the outpatient programs at the Farm can help you.
We also help the greater community by repairing some of the damage that drug and alcohol use can do. So whether you are addicted to gambling, or whether you have a dependence on prescription medications; the Farm is the number one dayhab choice in the Cheshunt area.
Programs to Recovery
Our programs to recovery are treatment templates designed with you in mind. We have two main treatment programs for you to choose from. Each has been designed to cater to a different level of recovery.
It is important to note that we do not provide detox treatments here at the Farm. For detox an overnight facility is generally advised. When you book your free assessment with us, we will be able to refer you to our partners at Help4Addiction, who are better able to assist you in this area.
The Stable Living Program
The Stable Living Program is aimed at those that have been to rehab, but that need a little extra aid in adjusting to the real world. When you recover from addiction or an emotional disorder you build up a toolbox of psychological tricks that help you manage your cravings, patterns of behaviour, or desires. The Stable Living Program is aimed at topping up this toolbox and getting you back to your best whenever cravings or triggers rear their ugly heads.
The Stable Living Program works across the three stages of recovery and can be related back to at any time. The program takes place over a month and includes 10, 90-minute sessions of group therapy to allow you to gain support from your peers. Studies have shown that peer support can be a useful tool in the recovery process.
As a client partaking in our Stable Living Program you will also receive 4 one-on-one sessions with a psychotherapist, to try and get to the root of your emotional dependency issues. Weekly family support sessions are also included in this program, as is the full years’ worth of aftercare that made the Farm nationally famous in 2019.
If you would like to take part in the Stable Living Program in Cheshunt then call us now, on 0203 960 8689.
The 28 Dayhab Program
This program has been designed for those who need more intense dayhab treatments. Counselling and therapies are provided to aid you through 28 days’ worth of outpatient rehab in Cheshunt. This program includes a structured group therapy session every day, as well as four one-on-one sessions with the psychotherapist.
The 28 Dayhab program is perfect for those who want to get off alcohol or kick their addiction to prescription drugs – but who can’t afford the time commitments (or the costs) of full time, residential rehab. We aim to make recovery possible for everyone with our programs. This therapy course contains weekly family therapy sessions. And on-going telephone support should you need it.
Our therapists use a combination of holistic and pyscho-social approaches. Motivational interviewing, CBT, DBT, and REBT are all approaches we use. As ever, this program includes a year’s worth of aftercare and a free initial assessment. There are even alumni meetups to keep you in the social loop!
So if you think either of our programs might be right for your recovery; contact the Farm dayhab clinic, today. You can book a free assessment with no obligations to proceed until a time that suits you. Call us to get the ball rolling on your recovery, on 0203 960 8689. Together we can get your life back to how things used to be.